Ticket information for PDC tournaments is available in the respective area within the Tickets section of this website, with general information and Terms & Conditions below.
All PDC televised events and PDC European Tour events have tickets available for fans to attend.
Tickets for televised PDC events in the UK & Ireland usually have a Priority Sales period for PDCTV Annual Subscribers ahead of tickets going on General Sale.
We also recommend that fans check the Tickets section of this website on a regular basis for all ticket information.
DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS FROM ANY WEBSITE NOT ADVERTISED AT THIS PAGE OR WITHIN THE TICKETS SECTION OF www.pdc.tv. OFFICIAL BOX OFFICES ARE LISTED AT THIS WEBSITE.
* The PDC reserves the right to refuse admission to any spectator without notification or reason.
* No football colours will be allowed into the venue.
* Spectators are requested to behave in an orderly manner and any offensive language, shouting out, whistling, booing or otherwise heckling during play may lead to ejection without warning.
* Drunkenness will not be tolerated and perpetrators may be ejected without warning.
* Writing offensive or inflammatory messages on 180 cards or similar is not permitted and perpetrators may be ejected without warning.
* Session times are subject to change and the PDC will make every effort to give as much notice as possible on www.pdc.tv.
* The event broadcast may contain strobe lighting and smoke effects. Any spectator who may be adversely affected by such effects should take appropriate action.
* The use of flash photography or video/image recording is not permitted.
* Mobile phones should be switched off or placed in silent mode by all spectators.
* Whilst there is no lower age limit, children under 18 should be accompanied by an appropriate adult and family groups with children are advised to purchase tickets in the Family Section.
* Spectators are advised to allow additional time to access the venue as random bag or person searches for safety and security reasons will be in operation at the entrances.
* No bags or backpacks will be allowed into venues except for small personal bags or purses. Bag storage facilities may be provided for spectators to use at their own risk - ticket holders should check with the host venue in advance to check what facilities may be available.
* No fireworks, aerosols, darts, tools, flagpoles, umbrellas, weapons, bottles, cans, helmets, balls, inflatables or any other items deemed inappropriate shall be allowed in to the venue.
* By attending an event, spectators consent to filming, photographs and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. The PDC, event broadcaster or other third party may use such films, images and recordings (including any copies) without payment.
* While fancy dress is permitted, spectators wearing costumes which are deemed politically insensitive or offensive will not be admitted. Masks are only permitted to be worn once spectators are seated inside the venue. No imitation weapons or other potential missiles will be permitted. Hi-Vis vests, jackets or similar will not be permitted.
* Subscribers who purchase a PDCTV Annual Subscription within 14 days of the cut-off for a Priority Sale period and subsequently use that benefit of the subscription to purchase PDC event tickets in a Priority Sale period waive any rights to receive a refund in full or in part upon a cancellation of their subscription.
* Event dates are subject to change and the PDC holds no liability for any costs incurred by ticket holders other than the face value (excluding booking fees) of any ticket purchased through an official channel in the event that the ticket holder is unable to attend the event due to the change in date.
* The PDC will accept no responsibility for expenses incurred by any ticket holder who is unable to attend an event for any reason.
* Ticket holders will be required to comply with any regulations relating to public health matters, whether imposed by local authorities, the relevant government or the PDC. The PDC shall hold no liability, financial or otherwise, to ticket holders who are unable to comply with any such regulations and refund requests will only be entertained in advance of the event date, or the PDC’s published deadline, whichever is the sooner.
The PDC only sells tickets directly through its official outlets and warns against purchasing from other sources, however official they claim to be.
The official box offices are:
Premier League Darts: SeeTickets, venue box offices, Sportsbreaks.com, plus Sport & Music for Hospitality Packages
UK Open: Butlin's Big Weekend Packages
World Matchplay: SeeTickets, Winter Gardens Box Office (Ticketmaster) Sportsbreaks.com plus Sport & Music for Hospitality Packages
World Championship: SeeTickets, Sportsbreaks.com, Sportreizen.com from Netherlands and Belgium, DerTour for Germany, Austria & Switzerland plus PDC for Hospitality Packages
Players Championship Finals: Butlin's Big Weekends packages
Grand Slam of Darts: Ticketmaster, Wolves Civic Box Office and Sportsbreaks.com.
World Series of Darts Finals: PDC Europe, Ticketmaster.de
World Cup of Darts & European Championship: PDC Europe
The Masters: SeeTickets
The SeeTickets Box Office does not accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
Hospitality Packages for the World Championship are non-refundable. American Express payments cannot be made for Hospitality Packages.
Other event details to be added as and when tickets go on sale.
Tickets are sold subject to terms and conditions, which include agreement by buyers that tickets will not be re-sold whether at face value or otherwise.
The PDC shall be entitled to cancel any tickets that have been re-sold or offered for re-sale.
The PDC therefore cautions purchasers of re-sold tickets that they may be denied entry into events.
The PDC shall be entitled to blacklist any ticket holders found to have re-sold tickets or to have offered tickets for re-sale. The relevant individual's details may be circulated to all PDC official ticket offices. In appropriate circumstances, details may be passed to the Police.
We welcome reports of tickets that are being offered for sale through third-parties so that we can ensure that tickets are sold through the correct channels and that tickets on re-sale are removed from sale immediately.
DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM ANY SOURCE OTHER THAN OFFICIAL SELLERS.
THE PDC SHALL BE ENTITLED TO CANCEL ANY TICKETS THAT HAVE BEEN RE-SOLD OR OFFERED FOR RE-SALE AND CAUTIONS PURCHASERS OF RE-SOLD TICKETS THAT THEY MAY BE DENIED ENTRY INTO THE EVENT.
TICKET HOLDERS FOUND TO HAVE RE-SOLD TICKETS OR OFFERED THEM FOR RE-SALE MAY BE BLACKLISTED FROM PURCHASING TICKETS FOR FUTURE EVENTS AND HAVE THEIR DETAILS PASSED TO THE POLICE.
Additional Terms & Conditions: Customers who attempt to resell their tickets in contravention of PDC terms and conditions will have all tickets they have purchased for the event cancelled and will not be entitled to a refund. Receipts from tickets which are re-sold by the PDC through official channels will be donated to charities and good causes through the Matchroom Sport Foundation.
• Voetbalshirts of attributen worden niet toegestaan in de locatie
• Toeschouwers worden gevraagd zich te allen tijde ordentelijk te gedragen
• Dronken gedrag wordt niet getolereerd, overtreders worden mogelijk gevraagd de zaal te verlaten
• Screeuwen, fluiten, boe roepen of anderszins een verstoring veroorzaken als de spelers aan de oche staan kan er toe leiden dat u zonder waarschuwing uit de zaal verwijderd wordt
• De uitzending kan stroboscoop-verlichting en rookeffecten bevatten. Iedereen die last kan hebben door dergelijke effecten, moet hiervan kennis nemen en passende maatregelen nemen
• Het schrijven van opruiende of aanstootgevende teksten op 180-kaarten of soortgelijke items kan leiden tot inbeslagname of verwijdering uit de zaal
• Fotograferen met flits of het filmen van het evenement is verboden, uitgezonderd vergunninghouders
• Ouders en voogden worden geadviseerd zich de aard van het evenement te realiseren alvorens kinderen mee te nemen
• Toeschouwers die kleding dragen die politiek gevoelig ligt en/of beledigend kan zijn worden niet toegelaten. Maskers mogen pas worden gedragen als toeschouwers binnen in de locatie zijn. (Imitatie) wapens of andere potentiele wapens zijn niet toegestaan.
• Verboden te roken
• De volgende items zijn verboden:
o Vuurwerk of sterretjes
o Illegale substanties
o Geen opblaasbare artikelen
o Vlaggen (Stokken)
o Voetbal shirts of attributen
Most televised events in the UK & Ireland are likely to have a Priority Sales Period for PDCTV Annual Subscribers ahead of tickets going on General Sale.
These Priority Sales periods would be open to fans who have a PDCTV Annual Subscription (Note: One payment per year, not a monthly payment) at a specific point in advance of each event, with the cut-off for being an active subscriber to be announced in this section in the ticket information story.
The Priority Sales periods are an additional benefit for fans with a PDCTV Annual Subscription, and are the first opportunity to buy tickets, not a guarantee of obtaining tickets.
To be eligible for the Priority Sales period for any event, fans must have a PDCTV Annual Subscription (One payment per year, not the Monthly Subscription option) at a specific cut-off point ahead of the Priority Sales period.
Fans should select Yes to receiving marketing emails from the PDC when completing their subscription to ensure that they are sent details of tickets for PDC tournaments and Priority Sales information.
Members of the general public are not admitted to PDC ProTour and Secondary Tour events staged by the PDC - this applies to Players Championship, Challenge Tour, Development Tour and Women's Series events.
Any events where this does not apply will be advertised on this website.
Players are usually allowed to take a limited number of guests, however under-11s are not admitted to PDC ProTour or Secondary Tour events.