Current opportunities to join the Professional Darts Corporation are listed below:
A chance to join the global body promoting professional darts working across the marketing and commercial teams at the Professional Darts Corporation.
As part of the growing PDC team, we are looking to employ a Marketing / Commercial Executive that will be required to work closely with the Marketing & Partnerships Manager across all marketing plans and activities to promote ticket sales, enhance fan engagement across platforms, and continue to grow the PDC channels and database.
They will also be required to support the Head of Commercial in the compilation of new business proposals and sponsorship review documents, as well as travelling to events to manage at-event sponsor activations and ticketing.
· Assist in the planning and execution of PDC marketing plans across various platforms (i.e. database, social media, app, website etc).
· Creation and segmentation of newsletters to the PDC data.
· Management of the ticket sale strategies to ensure maximum exposure at all stages of the process.
· Undertake social media advertising to support various marketing campaigns.
· Creation of new fan engagement ideas to help grow PDC platforms.
· Liaising with the media team to ensure all news stories and key messages are promoted to PDC fans across various platforms.
· Assist the commercial team in production of new business proposals and timely sponsorship review / evaluation documents.
· Manage sponsor fan activations through from initial planning to final activity in person at the events.
· Undertake various other tasks at events including management of guest list ticketing and other ad-hoc activities.
· A passion for sport in general and an understanding of darts.
· A degree in marketing/sponsorship or relevant qualification in the related discipline is desirable.
· Past experience and strong understanding of marketing plans.
· Ability to multi-task and work across multiple platforms simultaneously.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Ability to work within a team and autonomous environment.
· Strong written and oral communication/interpersonal skills.
· Full UK driving licence and a desire to travel to PDC events (which may be at anti-social hours).
How to apply
To apply, candidates should send CV and cover letter to Adam Perfect, Head of Commercial, Professional Darts Corporation) by Friday April 22 2022.