Five players will be vying to make it into three available Play-Off qualification spots on Night 16 of the Unibet Premier League.
Here, we take a look at the results needed for each player to make it to The O2.
1. Glen Durrant (21pts, +25 leg diff) - If Gary Anderson fails to win, he has finished top before he plays. Will finish top if he has a better result than Gary Anderson regardless.
2. Gary Anderson (19pts, +11 leg diff) - Can finish top with a win but could also drop out of the top four if he loses heavily and other results go against him.
3. Peter Wright (18pts, +15 leg diff) - Can finish second but could also drop out of the top four if he loses and both Nathan Aspinall & Michael van Gerwen win.
4. Nathan Aspinall (17pts, +5 leg diff) - Will know his situation by the time he plays. Would qualify regardless if he wins 8-2 or better.
5. Michael van Gerwen (17pts, +2 leg diff) – If Gerwyn Price wins, he must get at least a draw. Must have a better result than Nathan Aspinall to move into the top four, then hope the Aspinall v Durrant result goes his way.
6. Gerwyn Price (15pts, +10 leg diff) - Must win his game and then hope that Nathan Aspinall and Michael van Gerwen lose.