Michael van Gerwen will begin his defence of the Ladbrokes Players Championship Finals title against Darius Labanauskas in Coventry on Friday November 27, as top seed Peter Wright faces Ryan Meikle.
The £500,000 three-day tournament, traditionally held at the Butlin's Minehead Resort, will be staged at the Ricoh Arena this year as the top 64 players from the 2020 Players Championship Order of Merit compete for the title.
Reigning champion Van Gerwen will open his challenge to claim a sixth title in the event when he plays Lithuania's Labanauskas on the opening day next Friday.
2019 finalist Gerwyn Price has drawn Scotland's John Henderson for the event, while World Champion Wright - the number one seed after amassing £77,250 in Players Championship prize money this year - will play Ryan Meikle.
Meikle comes into the event as the 64th seed to replace Jeff Smith. Smith, who finished 33rd on the Players Championship Order of Merit, has withdrawn from the tournament and will return from Canada for next month's World Championship.
World Matchplay champion Dimitri Van den Bergh plays Ryan Searle, while Premier League champion Glen Durrant takes on experienced ace Wayne Jones.
2014 Players Championship Finals winner Gary Anderson meets former World Youth Champion Keegan Brown, and 2018 champion Daryl Gurney has drawn Newcastle's emerging talent Callan Rydz.
Fourth seed Nathan Aspinall has drawn former Grand Slam of Darts winner Scott Waites for their opening tie, while Michael Smith comes up against Croatia's Boris Krcmar.
Former finalist Adrian Lewis will play top Australian Simon Whitlock in a tasty contest, while fifth seed Krzysztof Ratajski plays Czech Republic debutant Karel Sedlacek and number six seed James Wade meets Niels Zonneveld.
The opening two days sees play split across two stages, with Stage Two being streamed through PDCTV worldwide.
Global coverage of the Main Stage action includes broadcasts through ITV4 in the UK, RTL7 in the Netherlands, DAZN in various territories, PDCTV for Rest of the World Subscribers and via matchroom.live.
The schedule of play will be confirmed in due course, with all 64 players set to compete once on the opening day on Friday November 27.
2020 Ladbrokes Players Championship Finals
(1) Peter Wright v (64) Ryan Meikle
(32) Adrian Lewis v (33) Simon Whitlock
(16) Ryan Searle v (49) Dimitri Van den Bergh
(17) Daryl Gurney v (48) Callan Rydz
(8) Michael Smith v (57) Boris Krcmar
(25) Gary Anderson v (40) Keegan Brown
(9) Jose De Sousa v (56) Mike De Decker
(24) Vincent van der Voort v (41) Derk Telnekes
(4) Nathan Aspinall v (61) Scott Waites
(29) Ross Smith v (36) Kim Huybrechts
(13) Damon Heta v (52) Maik Kuivenhoven
(20) Stephen Bunting v (45) Ryan Murray
(5) Krzysztof Ratajski v (60) Karel Sedlacek
(28) Madars Razma v (37) Chris Dobey
(12) Danny Noppert v (53) Steve Beaton
(21) Dave Chisnall v (44) Mervyn King
(2) Gerwyn Price v (63) John Henderson
(31) Ricky Evans v (34) Jamie Hughes
(15) Jermaine Wattimena v (50) Steve Lennon
(18) Devon Petersen v (47) Luke Humphries
(7) Ian White v (58) William Borland
(26) Gabriel Clemens v (39) Martijn Kleermaker
(10) Joe Cullen v (55) Adam Hunt
(23) Rob Cross v (42) Jason Lowe
(3) Michael van Gerwen v (62) Darius Labanauskas
(30) Jonny Clayton v (35) Mickey Mansell
(14) Glen Durrant v (51) Wayne Jones
(19) Mensur Suljovic v (46) Jeffrey de Zwaan
(6) James Wade v (59) Niels Zonneveld
(27) Dirk van Duijvenbode v (38) William O'Connor
(11) Brendan Dolan v (54) Luke Woodhouse
(22) Ryan Joyce v (43) Andy Boulton