Dutch star Danny Noppert has withdrawn from the 2023 Cazoo Players Championship Finals.
The former UK Open champion was one of the 64 qualifiers from the Players Championship Order of Merit who progressed to compete in the annual TV event at Butlin's Minehead Resort.
However, Noppert has withdrawn ahead of the imminent arrival of his second child and will not compete in Minehead.
Under PDC rules, Noppert is replaced in the draw bracket by the next non-qualified player from the Players Championship Order of Merit, with Ireland's Dylan Slevin stepping in.
The 21-year-old from Tipperary will now face Matt Campbell in Friday's first round in Minehead, with the tournament taking place from November 24-26.
The 2023 Cazoo Players Championship Finals will be broadcast live on ITV4 in the UK, and through the PDC's worldwide broadcast partners including DAZN and Viaplay.
Coverage will also be broadcast on PDCTV (excluding subscribers in the UK, Germany, Austria and Switzerland), while action from Stage Two will be broadcast worldwide on PDCTV on Friday and Saturday.
2023 Cazoo Players Championship Finals
(1) Gerwyn Price v (64) Ricky Evans
(32) Kim Huybrechts v (33) Martin Schindler
(16) Stephen Bunting v (49) Mickey Mansell
(17) Gian van Veen v (48) Chris Landman
(8) Ross Smith v (57) Scott Williams
(25) Callan Rydz v (40) Michael van Gerwen
(65) Dylan Slevin v (56) Matt Campbell *
(24) Mike De Decker v (41) Mario Vandenbogaerde
(4) Dave Chisnall v (61) Lee Evans
(29) Chris Dobey v (36) Raymond van Barneveld
(13) Rob Cross v (52) Cameron Menzies
(20) Luke Woodhouse v (45) Simon Whitlock
(5) Josh Rock v (60) Rowby-John Rodriguez
(28) Gabriel Clemens v (37) Connor Scutt
(12) Jonny Clayton v (53) Stephen Burton
(21) Daryl Gurney v (44) Niels Zonneveld
(2) Gary Anderson v (63) Steve Beaton
(31) Dimitri Van den Bergh v (34) Jim Williams
(15) James Wade v (50) William O'Connor
(18) Andrew Gilding v (47) Steve Lennon
(7) Luke Humphries v (58) Martin Lukeman
(26) Radek Szaganski v (39) Ian White
(10) Ryan Searle v (55) Boris Krcmar
(23) Ricardo Pietreczko v (42) Christian Kist
(3) Damon Heta v (62) Jules van Dongen
(30) Jose de Sousa v (35) Kevin Doets
(14) Krzysztof Ratajski v (51) Maik Kuivenhoven
(19) Brendan Dolan v (46) Ritchie Edhouse
(6) Dirk van Duijvenbode v (59) Jermaine Wattimena
(27) Michael Smith v (38) Richard Veenstra
(11) Ryan Joyce v (54) Daniel Klose
(22) Joe Cullen v (43) Jamie Hughes
* (9) Danny Noppert has withdrawn, and is replaced by the next non-qualified player from the Players Championship Order of Merit, Dylan Slevin.
Friday November 24
Afternoon Session (1245-1700 GMT)
Ross Smith v Scott Williams
Ryan Searle v Boris Krcmar
Damon Heta v Jules van Dongen
Gian van Veen v Chris Landman
Rob Cross v Cameron Menzies
Josh Rock v Rowby-John Rodriguez
James Wade v William O'Connor
Gian van Veen v Luke Littler – Best of 11 legs