The US Darts Masters will take place on July 4-5, as the sport's stars return to the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.
The action at the Mandalay Bay Casino & Resort will begin with with two days of Qualifiers on July 2-3.
The PDC US Darts Masters will then begin on July 4 with eight first round games ahead of the evening's North American Championship.
The action then concludes on July 5 with the conclusion of the US Darts Masters as the opening World Series of Darts event of 2019 is completed.
UK fans wishing to travel for the American festival of darts can take advantage of exclusive travel packages, including four nights' hotel accommodation at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino.
2019 US Darts Masters/North American Darts Championship Schedule
Tuesday 2 July - North American Qualifiers One and Two
Wednesday 3 July - North American Qualifiers Three and Four
Thursday 4 July - US Masters Last 16 and North American Darts Championship
Friday 5 July - US Masters Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals and Final
2019 US Masters/North American Darts Championship Tickets
On sale from Friday 28 December 1000 PST/1800 GMT via www.axs.com
US Darts Masters Last 16 - $58.50 (inc LET and FMF)
North American Darts Championship - $47.60 (inc LET and FMF)
US Darts Masters Finals - $69.40 (inc LET and FMF)
2019 US Masters/North American Darts Championship Qualification
Eight players from North America will qualify for both events via four qualifying competitions held on July 2 and 3.
Four qualifying events will be held across July 2-3 for players to win places in the US Darts Masters and North American Championship.
All players who did not compete at the 2019 PDC Qualifying School need to register their details with the new PDC Online Entry System via THIS LINK.
Once you have registered and you receive an email to confirm that your account has been approved, you can enter via THIS LINK.
Entry costs £70 per event (approx $100) and all events will be played under DRA Rules. Players can enter as many or few of the Qualifiers as they wish.
Players who enter the Qualifiers will receive two complimentary tickets to each session of the stage events on July 4-5.
The winner of the NADC will qualify for the 2019/20 World Darts Championship. Timings and format for the qualifiers will be confirmed in due course.
2019 US Masters/North American Darts Championship Travel Packages
- Travel packages are on sale now for flights from London or Manchester as follows:
- Front block table seats for all sessions
- Invitation to exclusive pre-event player meet and greet
- Return economy class flights
- All airport taxes, fees and charges (at current rates).
- Four nights’ accommodation (2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th July) at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on a room only basis (including taxes/resort fees)
- Return airfare transfers
- On-site staff representation
- ATOL protection
- From £1250 per person based on two sharing a room
- To book with flights from London contact Traveleads on www.traveleads.co.uk or 0113 245 7745
- To book with flights from Manchester contact Thomas Cook Sport on www.thomascooksport.com/Darts/US-Masters or 01733 224834