Tickets for the 2023/24 Cazoo World Darts Championship will go on sale later in 2023.
Ticket information will be confirmed at this page once available.
REGISTER FOR 2023/24 WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP PRIORITY TICKET ACCESS
The 2022/2023 Cazoo World Darts Championship will be a cashless event.
Where can I find details of my cashless account?
Please visit alexandrapalace.com/cashless.
How do I request a refund for any money left on my cards?
To claim any left-over funds after the event, you will be required to have registered your card online and have a minimum of £2 left in your account. You will not be charged a processing fee for refunds. Please visit alexandrapalace.com/cashless to apply for a refund.
PROCEDURES & REGULATIONS - FAQ FROM 2022/23 CAZOO WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP
The following information is provided in addition to the PDC standard Terms and Conditions which can be found at this link.
All tickets are sold subject to standard PDC Terms & Conditions, which can be seen at www.pdc.tv/tickets. The PDC only recommends that fans purchase tickets from Box Offices listed at the PDC website. Session times subject to change.
Can children attend?
Many families attend and enjoy the darts. We ask that all parents/guardians are comfortable with the nature of the event before bringing children and that all under-18s are accompanied by at least one adult from their household or support bubble. A Family Section is available in the tiered seating, where groups must include at least one under-18.
Do you have any tables for people with access requirements?
Yes, there are designated tables for people with access requirements. These are priced at the cost of one ticket with a free carer place, and can be booked through the SeeTickets box office.
Do I need to bring ID?
You will need ID to prove that you are over the age of 18 years old should you want to consume alcohol. Anyone found purchasing alcohol for anyone under the age of 18 will be removed from the event.
How can I travel to the event?
Car parking will be available for all ticket holders at the East Car Park. Alternatively public transport is available by train to Alexandra Palace station, by underground to Wood Green station, or the W3 bus route. However you should follow all social distancing guidelines and check tfl.gov.uk for more details before travelling. For details about how to get to Alexandra Palace, please visit the Alexandra Palace website.
How do I know which entrance to use?
All tickets will be allocated a specific entrance to use, either the Main Entrance under the Rose Window in the Great Hall or the Palm Court Entrance.
Do you recycle your plastic drinks glasses and bottles?
Yes, all drinks glasses and bottles are recycled.
Will WiFi be available within the venue?
Yes, free WiFi will be available across the venue.
EVENT-SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Session times are subject to change and the PDC will notify any changes on www.pdc.tv.
* Event dates are subject to change and the PDC are not liable for any accommodation or travel booked before tickets have been purchased.
* The PDC will accept no responsibility for expenses incurred by any ticket holder who is unable to attend an event for any reason.
* Tickets are sold subject to the PDC’s terms and conditions as listed on www.pdc.tv, which include agreement by buyers that tickets will not be re-sold whether at face value or otherwise.
* The PDC shall be entitled to cancel any tickets that have been re-sold or offered for re-sale. The PDC therefore cautions purchasers of re-sold tickets that they may be denied entry into events.
* The PDC shall be entitled to blacklist any ticket holders found to have re-sold tickets or to have offered tickets for re-sale. The relevant individual's details may be circulated to all PDC official ticket offices. In appropriate circumstances, details may be passed to the Police.
* We welcome reports of tickets that are being offered for sale through third-parties so that we can ensure that tickets are sold through the correct channels and that tickets on re-sale are removed from sale immediately.
* Whilst there is no lower age limit, children under 18 should be accompanied by an appropriate adult and family groups with children are advised to purchase tickets in the Family Section. No groups without an under 18 will be permitted entry into the Family Section. Groups attempting to gain entry into the Family Section without an under 18 will be refused admission.
* Name changes for ticket collections are not permitted. Letters of authority granting permission for someone other than the person who purchases the tickets to collect them at the venue will not be accepted.